Rotary switch and Up/down channel selector
– VFO Mode
– Volume adjustment and ON/OFF
– RF Power
– Manual squelch and ASC
– Multi-function LCD display
– Frequencies display
– Public Address
– Vox function (Hands free)
– ANL filter , NB and HI-CUT
– RF Gain / Mike gain
– Channels and memories scan
– 6 Memories
– CTCSS (38 tones)
– DCS (104 codes)
– MENU fonction key
– Beep Function
– Roger Beep
– Mode switch AM/FM/LSB/USB/CW
– Dual watch
– Key locking
– SWR (Power Reading /SWR)
– Preset 9/19
– TOT (Time Out Timer) adjustable
– Front microphone plug
– External loudspeaker jack
Some of the differences (basicly small changes) between Lincoln-2 V3 and Lincoln-2Plus:
– Maximum Output Power 35W (small change)
– Firmware is updated
– Software is free available to see display of radio on a PC and has following functions
– The switch CH9/CH19 can be programmed with 2 other channels/frequencies
– Option to give the bands a name
– After modification te radio covers also 12M, new spectrum is 24.715-30.105 MHz
NOTE 1: This transceiver has RX-Audio without the microphone plugged in.
NOTE 2: Some users get confused and complain about the channel rotator and think there is a failure because sometimes they switch from channel, but in the display the channel number does not change.. But that is the way this radio functions.
First check the list of frequencies for this radio. Long time ago when CB was created not all channels had 10 KHz spacing. Some gaps were 20 or even 30 KHz.
The ‘in-between’ frequencies were called ‘Alpha’ or ‘Beta’–channels. Check around 3-7-11-15-19-22. There you find channels 3A, 7A, 11A, 15A, 19A and 22A (=24), 22B (=25).
So when entering one of the channels 3A-7A-11A-15A-19A the channel readout does not change from 3 to 3A etc. But in the frequency read-out you will see that the frequency moves up 10 KHz.
Around 22 it is even more different, the channel order is 22 – 24 – 25 – 23 -26 – 27. But in the frequency read-out you will see the steps change 10 KHz at every step.
For radios like this the most important is the frequency read-out, the channel number is secundary.
1 Pc of Transceiver
1 Pc of Power Cord with Fuse
1 Pc of Microphone and its hanger
1 Pc of Mounting Bracket with Fixing Screws
1 Pc of User Manual
6-Pin Microphone, Up/Down function, President Wiring.
Pin 1 Modulation
Pin 2 RX
Pin 3 TX – UP/DOWN
Pin 5 Ground
Pin 6 Power Supply